tWHYlight tWHYlight

OMG

That god damn movie, why did I see that god damn movie, this is what it was like to see that shit, shit movie. glitter skin???

Bobert-Rob responds:

My sentiments exactly.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

well done

Not really my kind of story, but well done. you always convey a clear message without the use of any dialog and I think that deserves respect.

John McCain John McCain

nice

nice very nice

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

-- !! --

Great game, I have been playing it about once a day.

GLITCH ---------!!! OMGLOL !!! : Punch the head head several times while it is in the air, after your finishing move.

I love that " OK! " sound when you begin.

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

I LOVE IT

i love this game! i cant get past 2434 ft though....

Futurama Dress-Up Vol.1 Futurama Dress-Up Vol.1

kewl

i liked the shirts with the editable text, also, i agree witht he last reviewer, remove is door, and his right arm, and place on the broken door. :) shoudl add some funny sound bites to this!

"weiner" sample "weiner" sample

loved it!

thats awesome, all it needs is some crazy drummer yelling things. good sound!

all-thats-left responds:

thanx im gonna finish the guitar & bass stuff then I'll have my friend put some drums in.

Somebody Someplace (Break) Somebody Someplace (Break)

nice

that could get alot of use. id loop it , stick it im my mp3 player, and just strut aroud town..

Dyers responds:

Glad you liked it (providing you weren't being sarcastic). The song was recorded in my studio (www.evilsystemsrecords.resourcez.com) and this clip is just a few bars from the break of a song called Somebody Someplace. I'll be releasing an album at some point, but I pretty much release songs one at a time as they are complete (Somebody Someplace is nearly done). If you go to www.musicpage.de/blinded and sign up to the mailing list, you can be part of the group of people first to know when new songs are out and get freebies as they become available. The guitar sound in that is a Fender Squier Jagmaster fed through a Line 6 Flextone III. The Flextone III setting I used are my secret though! :o) Some of the other clips that I've placed on here from this same song are guitared using a custom Fender "Mourning" Strat. "Mourning" strats are my signature guitar.