K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

-- !! --

Great game, I have been playing it about once a day.

GLITCH ---------!!! OMGLOL !!! : Punch the head head several times while it is in the air, after your finishing move.

I love that " OK! " sound when you begin.

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

I LOVE IT

i love this game! i cant get past 2434 ft though....

Futurama Dress-Up Vol.1 Futurama Dress-Up Vol.1

kewl

i liked the shirts with the editable text, also, i agree witht he last reviewer, remove is door, and his right arm, and place on the broken door. :) shoudl add some funny sound bites to this!

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

WOW

this is just impossible, this is one of thoes uber swfs thats going to leave its mark, u should strut around town waiting to sign autographs, great job man!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

fan friggn tastic

this game is absolutly amazing, copy this song in and tell me its not the best! 9---786-3---3---3---3----6-------6-0---0---8--9---9-------- --------------------------c--------0-------2---4-----2---2-- --5-5-2---6-2-----1---c----------------------------a-------- ----a---2-2-7-7-------3-3--7-7-0-----5-6-5-a--4-0----------- ----------------

Mani Golf Mani Golf

nice

the par 6, 5 or 6th map, looks like an S, or trogdor i guess.. i was in the corner and tryd to shoot the ball off the wall upwards, ball went into null space. other then that, gr8 game man!

World Domination World Domination

man

iv been playing for an hour, and there are WAY to many boring pauses.

matrix shooter matrix shooter

ha

WOAH, i knwo neo can hold alot of bullets, but there must of been 10,000 in that clip, and after the game was over, i could keep shooting the one guy and get more points. im not sure why, but i liked it.

History of Russia History of Russia

man

omg man, that was boring, and the writing was TO FRIGG'N SMALL! I HAD TO ZOOM IN TO READ IT! and your menu system is as annoying as shit during a hail storm! I HOPE U DIE BY BEING PELTED WITH BLOOD TIPED FROZEN TAMPON POPSICLES, other then that, good work man!

Platypus007 responds:

......why....thank-you?

AD&D Engine - Fighter AD&D Engine - Fighter

grrr

you dungon masters are all alike, its always, hey, lets kill mike, yeah , theres a good idea, other then that its fuc*ing awesome! you can tell alot of work went into this, i question your amount of spare time but am grateful for your dedicaton my my entertainment,- ciao